Who Are We?
To contribute in the creation of a loving, caring culture that is respectful of children and their rights and that prioritizes the childrens’ wellbeing.
- Coaching parents and child caregivers to live authentically and to take control of their inner world creating new possibilities for themselves and their children.
- Empowering parents & caregivers by using new scientific tools to create stronger and deeper connections with their children.
- Contributing in in the upbringing of children to bring new generations into the Arab world that are empowered with love, care and creativity.
- Raising the awareness of positive parenting through different programs and knowledge dissemination.
- Training parents and caregivers on best practices in positive parenting, education, and well being to the Middle East.
Anisa Al Sharif
Founder of Tanshi2a
As a mother, Anisa Al Sharif founded Tanshia because she is passionate about sharing the parenting practices that have changed her life and her relationship with her child. Anisa believes that if we offer the right knowledge and support to educators and caregivers, we will be able to raise well-rounded emotionally healthy people.
An Educator, Al Sharif is a Conscious Parenting certified educator and a social policy expert, who has a deep understanding of family issues, child development and education. She is the only certified instructor by Hand in Hand’s Parenting by Connection organization in the UAE.
A Coach, Al Sharif is a trianed coach by Co Active Coaching Training Institute. Her coaching training and expertise enables her to understand your journey as a parent or caregiver as well as your childrens’ and to support you though it, helping you design your own life’s quest and the courage to change.
Anisa holds a Masters degree in International Social Policy from Bath University in the UK, and a Bachelors degree in Economics from UAE University.
She lead numerous parenting support groups and community-based initiatives and participated in a wide variety of professional events and conferences. During her 13 years as a Social Development Policy Advisor for Dubai Government, she worked on key strategies and led the development of public policies in the areas of Education, Human Capital Development, Parenting, Third Sector and PWD Inclusion.
She currently works as an independent advisor on public social policy. On a personal level, Anisa is an enthusiastic reader, with special interest in Arabic content for children.